Friday 31 August 2012

More Darwin Fish

One of the most popular posts here at Something Surprising was a silly tale about the Darwin Fish symbols that you sometimes see on people's cars.  A School of Darwin Fish has been visited surprisingly often.

Since that time I have gradually collected other versions of the symbol and although I'm not going to weave a story around them again, here are some for your enjoyment.

T Rex eats fish symbol
T Rex eats fish symbol

Darwin fish - reality bites
Darwin fish - reality bites

Dissecting Darwin Fish
Dissecting Darwin Fish

A shoal of Darwin Fish ideas
A shoal of Darwin Fish ideas

Evidence eats faith fish
Evidence eats faith fish


I'm not sure I dare put one on my own car!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
white rock real estate

Anna Schafer said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. buy instagram followers website reviews